Bluetooth Keyboard For Ipad Mini
l Knowledgeware management system. It can access into auto standby
to save energy and reduce the radiation to body when you are out of
work; just light touch key to wake it within 2~3 seconds when start
l Built-in intelligent power management and anti-static function
which will protect machine be interfered.
l Built-in rechargeable battery which can be charged for cycling
use, also support international standard MICRO USB interface.
l Designed for Pad exclusively with perfect integration;
l Binding with the features of two-way standby and multi-function
l Light weight and compact design enable it a portable one
l Record 3 paired exterior devices to fast connect
● Use high-end US Broadcom 20730 chip, Bluetooth 3.0 interface
● Wave receiving sensitivity: -78dBm(standard), ultra-low radiation
● Output power: highest is 4dm, the lowest radiation is good for
● Operating distance can reach 10meters
● Modulation system: GFSK
● Operation voltage: 3.0~4.2V
● Working current: <5.0mA
● Sleeping current: <40μA
● Standby time: >80 days
● Charging time: <2 hours
● Lithium battery capacity: 110mA
● Lithium battery Specification: 3.0*23*23mm
● Uninterrupted working time: 80 hours
● Key Strength: 80±10g
● Key life：5 million strokes
● Operation Temperature : -10-+55℃
● Product Size: 200*125.92*6mm
- At first run on the power of keyboard, press “CONNECT” key into
- Then start the search function of Ipad bluetoot to be paired;
- Input password and confirm to finish the connection.
- When turn on the power without external power, red LED light will
blink, it means battery is lower and need to charge. During
charging, the red LED light will not be off till finished charge.
- When turn on the power, blue LED light will be lit for 3 seconds
then go off; Press “CONNECT” button, the blue LED light will be lit
steady, this means access into pairing state, the blue LED light
will be off at once when finish the pairing. Then the blue LED
light will blink each 20 seconds on subsequent work. If it did’t
finish the pairing and any operation within 60 seconds, the
keyboard will access into standby mode till next pairing starts.
- After finish the pairing, we can run the function operation on
keyboard. If it’s unnecessary, please keep the pairing message of
- If there is not any keyboard operation within 10 minutes or the
external device is far away bluetooth’s operating distance for 10
minutes, the keyboard will access into standby mode. You can touch
any key to wake the keyboard to work within 2-3 seconds (the
external device must be at the valid connecting distance).
- If want to cut off the connection of keyboard and external device,
just long press “CONNECT” button for 3 seconds, the blue LED light
will blink slowly twice; Either turn off the power directly or cut
off the external device.
This bluetooth keyboard just supports 1 external device during
working but can record 3 recent paired external device’s
information. When press [CONNECT] button, the blue LED light
blinks, touch any key to activate the auto connection function. By
default, The keyboard will search the last paired device. If can’t
search last paired external device, it will automatically search
and pair with the second external device, then the third one.
Bluetooth Keyboard connecting
- Turn on the power toggle switch, the blue LED indicator will be lit
for 3 seconds then gone off.
- Press “CONNECT” button, the blue LED indicator will blink, the
keyboard is ready for connecting to Pad.
- Turn on and unlock Pad. Click on the Pad [setting] icon.
- On the setting menu, select the item [General] to access
[Bluetooth] setting to open Bluetooth’s searching function.
- Once wireless Bluetooth keyboard found, click on this device to
- Input the paired password code as displayed on Pad screen.
- Wireless keyboard connected successfully, The LED indicator will be
The red LED indicator will blink when battery is low. It is time to
recharge the keyboard.
Connect the Micro-USB cable to the keyboard charging interface.
Connect USB-A to the power adaptor or USB interface of computer
The red LED indicator will be lit steady during charging. Once it
finished charging the red LED indicator will turn off.
Maintenance and Safety Caution
- Do not place heavy object on the top of keyboard
- Do not Microwave the item.
- Do not force or distort the keyboard.
- Keep away from oil, chemical or any other organic liquid.
- Please clean the keyboard with soft cloth.
- Please turn off the power if long time no use.
- Routine maintenance for other electronic products.
Unable to connect
- Make sure the power switch is on.
- Make sure the keyboard is within the operating distance.
- Make sure the battery is charged.
- Make sure iPad Bluetooth is activated.
- Make sure wireless keyboard has been paired with iPad.
- Clear the paired record of external device and close the bluetooth
function, then pair again.
Unable to charge keyboard
- Make sure the USB power cord is connected properly to the keyboard
and the power source.
- Make sure the wall charger is plugged into the power outlet.
Special keys description
As for Pad multimedia function, need to long press Fn and combine
with relevant multimedia hotkeys on keyboard.
Federal Communication commission Interference Statement.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits
for a Class B digital device.
Pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules, these limits are designed to
provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a
residential installation. This equipment generates usage and can
radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to
radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning
the equipment off and on.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules Operation is
subject to the following two conditions (1) this device may not
cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any
interference received, including interference that may cause
FCC caution any change or modifications not expressly approved by
the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s
authority to operate this equipment.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
1. This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set
forth for an uncontrolled environment. End users must follow the
specific operating instructions for satisfying RF exposure
2. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in
conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.